Sometimes wishes will happen just by wishing
- sometimes you have to do things to help them happen. Wish for a garden
and you will have to plant the seeds and wait for them to grow - it's
the same with wishes - plant the seeds, tend to them, watch them grow
7. Working out the
A. Begin at the end
How will you
know when your wish has come true
- it is helpful to know this. Sometimes people realise that their wishes
are already happening, but because they were focusing on what was wrong,
rather than what was right they have missed this.
- What will have happened? What won't have happened? What are the signs
the half way point
How will you know when you are half way
- what will have happened?
- what will you have done?
C. So what
is the first step? How to start
This is often the most difficult to do - starting can seem like a greater
leap of faith than any of the later stages. So what is the first thing
you need to do to get started - and for you to know you are on your way.
8. Do you have what
you need to start moving towards your wishes?
If yes, what's stopping you?
If you're not sure - do you know what you need?
Write a list of what you might need
- who might be able to help?
- Have there been other times in your life when you did something like
- What did you do then?
- What did you learn that will help you now?